The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Travels & Adventures (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's on YOUR chocolate bucket list?

Okay, I am neither Jack Nicholson for Morgan Freeman and I don't have a note from a doctor saying my time on earth is coming to an end anyt…

Started by Clay Gordon

6 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Roxanne Browning

Dark Chocolate in Chicago?

I'm going to take a trip to Chicago soon. Anyone have dark chocolate shop recs near the Magnificent Mile or just a cab ride away? Many than…

Started by Nancy Wilberg Ricks

0 Mar 6, 2011

Niagara Falls Chocolate

I'm traveling to Niagara Falls and Toronto this July and will searching out all things chocolate in those areas.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

Started by Sue Smith

0 Mar 1, 2011

Chocolate recommendations for Mexico city

I will be in Mexico city for a week, are there interesting chocolate related places? I am planning to visit the Museum of Antropology and …

Started by Anna Bonavita

1 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Nat

Great chocolate spots in Munich and Strasbourg?

I am wondering if any of the members can give some suggestions for where to go in Munich and Strasbourg to sample some fine, artisan chocol…

Started by Sunita de Tourreil

3 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Kristina

Bringing cacao beans into the U.S.

I am planning a trip to Costa Rica in a few months and if I'm able to locate some good, fermented and dried (but not roasted) cacao bea…

Started by deborah

6 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Todd Masonis

Salon du Chocolat - Paris 2010

I am off to Paris in a few days to attend the Salon du Chocolat.  I have a question for those of you in the know.  Can I purchase chocolate…

Started by Lana

6 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Jim

Chocolate confectionery school

Hello everybody Which do you consider is the best Chocolate confectionery school in Europe? Thanks

Started by Despina Antypa

1 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Omar Forastero

Cacao farms in Vietnam

I am going to Hanoi, Vietnam in late November and I would love to see some of the cacao farms there I hear so much about while I'm there. I…

Started by Nat

0 Oct 24, 2010

Chocolate/Confectionery Stores

Do you have any recommendations about any chocolate or confectionery stores to visit in Nebraska, Minnesota and Iowa?  I am familiar with B…

Started by Danielle

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Brian Donaghy

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc