The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Travels & Adventures (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chocolate confectionery school

Hello everybody Which do you consider is the best Chocolate confectionery school in Europe? Thanks

Started by Despina Antypa

1 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Omar Forastero

Cacao farms in Vietnam

I am going to Hanoi, Vietnam in late November and I would love to see some of the cacao farms there I hear so much about while I'm there. I…

Started by Nat

0 Oct 24, 2010

Chocolate/Confectionery Stores

Do you have any recommendations about any chocolate or confectionery stores to visit in Nebraska, Minnesota and Iowa?  I am familiar with B…

Started by Danielle

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Brian Donaghy

Australian Chocolate Makers-call out

My company is Exotic Chocolate Tasting that hosts guided chocolate tastings (mostly paired with wine) in the New York area. Working with ch…

Started by Roxanne Browning

0 Jul 25, 2010

upcoming trip to Zurich/suggestions for chocolate-related places to visit

Hi,   I have an upcoming trip to Zurich and have been looking into chocolate-related places to visit.  It appears that the Lindt factory ch…

Started by Andrea Bauer

4 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Andrea Bauer

Hawaii

I'm researching a possible trip to Hawaii and would like it so that I can visit cacao operations while I'm there.   Can anyone offer advice…

Started by Vanessa Chang

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Melanie Boudar

Belgium Chocolate Tour ideas

Dear Chocolate Life Members, I recently posted some comments to questions by a member about her upcoming trip to France and Belgium. Havi…

Started by Jeff Slaughter

1 May 15, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

chocolatier who surfs

Looking for an Artisan Chocolate maker to help us manufacture chocolate by hand from the bean with all local ingredients here in the Domini…

Started by Robert

8 May 5, 2010
Reply by Elena A.

Chocolate tours in several cities

I am on an assignment and will travel to Ann Arbor, New York, Boston/Cambridge, San Francisco, Portland. I am soliciting  advices on chocol…

Started by Gary Shieh

14 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jamie Blache

Anyone in Bali?

I am making a trip to Bali in June and would love to visit a cacao farm there. (would help me write off the trip too)

Started by Melanie Boudar

0 Mar 14, 2010

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge