The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Travels & Adventures (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chocolate tours in several cities

I am on an assignment and will travel to Ann Arbor, New York, Boston/Cambridge, San Francisco, Portland. I am soliciting  advices on chocol…

Started by Gary Shieh

14 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jamie Blache

Anyone in Bali?

I am making a trip to Bali in June and would love to visit a cacao farm there. (would help me write off the trip too)

Started by Melanie Boudar

0 Mar 14, 2010

Central America Cruise

My husband and I are going on a Panama Cruise, starting in San Diego, ending in Fort Lauderdale. We stop in Cabo, Acapulco, Huatulco Mexico…

Started by Ruth Atkinson Kendrick

2 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Jesse Blenn

Salon du Chocolat 2009 in Paris

Hello everybody. I need advice from anyone who happened to visit previous years of this chocolate event, or someone who knows more (anythin…

Started by Ivica

28 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Lana

Bean to Bar Blog ?

I'm interested in learning/following the story of bean-to-bar startups. Can anyone point me to any blogs or exchanges here or elsewhere? Th…

Started by Drew Gilmour

9 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Drew Gilmour

chocolate factory

I’m a big choco-o-lic and I made my dream comes true by visiting a chocolate factory. Have a look at Genevieve Granbois chocolates one of t…

Started by katerine rollet

3 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Gary Shieh

Visiting Europe

Hi all, I plan to travel to Europe next year around June/July, and was wondering if anyone knows of any chocolate-related tours I could go…

Started by Trish

2 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Trish

Vienna confectionery supplies

Hello, I am going to Vienna on Christmas and I would like to buy some confectionery supplies (dipping forks, molds etc). Do you know where…

Started by Despina Antypa

2 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Despina Antypa

Internship in San Francisco

I have a chance to go to San Francisco from November 6th through the 14th and I thought I could take the time to do an internship in some n…

Started by Andre Costa

0 Sep 24, 2009

Chocolate Stores in San Francisco

I am planning a very short trip to San Francisco and I would love to visit some great shops. Could you guys list your favorites in SanFran?

Started by Andre Costa

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc