The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Travels & Adventures (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Denver chocolatiers/stores recommendations?

Hi all, the hub and I will be spending a week in Denver soon. Any recommendations? Google maps pops up quite a few options, but I don't wa…

Started by SU

0 Apr 14, 2009

Madame Cocoa's Adventures in Paris - Top Paris Chocolate Spots

Madame Cocoa posted a lovely album of photos taken in Paris in September 2008. There are some very lovely photos that remind me of my last…

Started by Clay Gordon

1 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by cheebs

ICE - Institute Of Culinary Education (New York City)

I started my first chocolate class yesterday at ICE in Manhattan. It is going to be an intensive one week program, from 5pm to 11pm every d…

Started by Andre Costa

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

Austria chocolate suggestions?

Suggestions requested: Friends offering to bring me chocolate back to U.S. from their trip to Austria. What should they look for?

Started by Christine Doerr

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by helmut placek

Travel Planning - Where Would YOU Like to Go?

I know that things aren't looking their brightest at the moment, economically speaking and it's also the middle of winter, but one of the w…

Started by Clay Gordon

6 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

New York

My name is Greg and I am going to New York. I would like to know where I can buy some good handmade chocolate. I have read about vasges.cho…

Started by Greger N

3 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Clay Gordon

wwoof-ing on a cacao plantation

Hi, I'm interested in becoming a wwoof (willing workers on organic farms) on a cacao plantation. Preferably in Mexico (but willing to look…

Started by James Cary

0 Nov 19, 2008

How far have you gone for a box of chocolates?

I admit I am a shameless chocoholic. Unfortunately the shipping fees are outrageous for chocolates from Europe and FDA regs on shipping foo…

Started by Etherscreen

1 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Soft centred

Chocolate in Tuscany?

My wife and I are headed to Florence and Siena, Italy in a couple weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to find quality chocol…

Started by Indulgence Chocolatiers

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Clay Gordon

Chocolate lovers in Poland?

Hi all...I'm staffed on a project in Poland for the next few months and on the hunt for good chocolate! I'm already planning my weekend tri…

Started by Anjali

0 Sep 6, 2008

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge