The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Travels & Adventures (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chocolate in Tuscany?

My wife and I are headed to Florence and Siena, Italy in a couple weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to find quality chocol…

Started by Indulgence Chocolatiers

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Clay Gordon

Chocolate lovers in Poland?

Hi all...I'm staffed on a project in Poland for the next few months and on the hunt for good chocolate! I'm already planning my weekend tri…

Started by Anjali

0 Sep 6, 2008

Chocolate Europe- Brussels, Berlin...

I am going all over Europe this summer. While the schedule is somewhat flexible, there are a few cities that I am definitely hitting: Bruss…

Started by Sarah Gross

0 Apr 28, 2008

Paris

I am going to Paris and I would like to know if someone could recomend some good shops where I can buy choclate. Has someone tasted the coo…

Started by Greger N

9 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Seby Singh

Must Eats: Chocolate in SF and Vegas

New Chocolate Life member Ian Boyd [sorry about that Ian, Donald; if I take a look at the time when this was posted it was way past my bedt…

Started by Clay Gordon

6 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Patrick Sikes

Chocolate Slotting Mapping Idea

Ok, I have this crazy idea that I'm throwing out there to see what you guys think. If it's feasible, I think it's be a really interesting a…

Started by Sera

13 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sera

Chocolate shops in Quebec, Canada?

Im heading to Quebec in the next year for a tour of the area/province, and am compiling a list of all area chocolate shops- any suggestions…

Started by Chocoflyer

4 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Chocoflyer

"What do you mean they're closed?!?" - a story of chocolate discovery

Several months ago I visited San Francisco- choco-paradise- with the sole intention of finding every chocolate shop in the city (ok I also…

Started by Chocoflyer

0 Apr 11, 2008

Chocolate Cafes in New York City

Can anyone recommend a chocolate cafe in New York City? I have a friend coming to visit who's a chocophile as well and I'd like a place tha…

Started by Sera

8 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Seby Singh

Review of the Oregon Chocolate Festival from an attendee

The 4th Annual Oregon Chocolate Festival was Mar 7-9 in charming Ashland, OR. A fantastic event, it featured chocolatiers from all over the…

Started by Chocoflyer

2 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Chocoflyer

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc