The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Uncategorized (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Colombian cocoa and coffee samples

Greetings, Promain Ltd. is a Colombian company (www.ingesecltda.com), leader in agro-industrial technology and processes. We are currently…

Started by Rodrigo Castaneda

0 Dec 8

Toak Chocolate - $260 per 50 gram bar

Clay called for the $100 chocolate bar.  The good folks behind Toak Chocolate answered the call with enthusiasm.  Rare and secret Ecuadoria…

Started by Scott

10 Dec 1
Reply by Jeff

Chocolate Vendors

Hello Everyone,  I have been in the chocolate business for about a year now and have been looking for appropriate as well as affordable ven…

Started by Keti

2 Nov 6
Reply by Daniel Haran

FOR SALE Mol d'Art 50 kg chocolate moulding machine

Selling our Mol d'Art machine- great for making truffles, or anything with inclusions! Easy to clean and reliable, handles our high viscosi…

Started by Helen Benton

6 Oct 25
Reply by Clay Gordon

Contact Samuel Von Rutte

Hi does anyone have a contact email for Samuel Von Rutte in Evuador or does anyone know if it is possible to visit his Hacienda Limon?

Started by Cat Ankerson

0 Oct 19

which is the best chocolate slab in india?

Which is the best chocolate slab in India?

Started by Aarti

0 Oct 14

Dallas Chocolate Conference/Festival

Has anyone heard anything about what's happening with the Dallas event. Previously they had called it a "Conference" and this year they see…

Started by Jacob Royer

2 Sep 2
Reply by Scott

Packaging fudge

We have decided to add fudge to our product line. How do you all normally sell it? And how is it packaged. Is it just placed in a box and s…

Started by Valerie Herskowitz

0 Aug 30

How to Value a Chocolate Business

I will be selling my small chocolate business, but I am unsure how to value it.  I've read a lot online about selling and valuing businesse…

Started by Mickey Miller

0 Aug 29

Reached our Kickstarter Goal!

Howdy, chocophiles! Meadowlands Chocolate's Kickstarter Project has exceeded its goal and we have six days to go! We'll be able to buy our…

Started by Beryl Wells Hamilton

0 Aug 10

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.