The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Uncategorized (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone use the Krebs LM45 spraygun?

I am looking to purchase an airbrush/spraygun that is food safe.  The only designated food safe item that I could find is the Krebs LM45. …

Started by Serena ML

1 Jul 22
Reply by KREBS Chocolate sprayer

POS Systems

We are looking at new POS systems, currently running our retail shop on GoPayment (square type app). We are looking for something that will…

Started by Carley Felton

0 Jul 17

Chocolate Source Questions

I have been using Callebaut 811NV for most of my dark chocolates. My current supplier has discontinued carrying it and has suggested someth…

Started by Kim Bahr

1 Jun 16
Reply by Sebastian

Bar packaging

I currently wrap my bars in paper backed gold foil, and then wrap them in a paper wrapper. The final product looks and feels wonderful, but…

Started by Mack Ransom

0 Jun 14

cleaning/winnowing/breaking equipment? 500kg a week...

Any recommendations for cost efficient Cleaning, Breaking, Winnowing Equipment? For the processing of around 500 kilos a week...

Started by Ash Maki

0 May 15

Freezable chocolate packaging

Hi everyone, My Name is Francis Boechat. I am a proud manufacturer of Brigadeiros, a Brazilian sweet that takes chocolate as a main ingredi…

Started by Francis Boechat

0 Apr 23

Where might I be able to sell unused Van Leer chocolate and Callebaut Cara Crakine?

I recently purchased 50 lbs each of Van Leer Milk Chocolate and Semi-Sweet Chocolate plus a case of Callebaut Cara Crakine Caramel. The Car…

Started by Paul Gardner

0 Apr 10

Pouch Style Packaging

Hi - just hoping that someone on here might know where I can purchase this style of packaging (photos attached). Basically it's like a plas…

Started by Lisa Morley

0 Feb 1

Help: Manufacturer/Co-Packer Needed

Hello Chocolate Life ! I'm getting close to that moment that many of you on here may have been at: Launching! After months of development…

Started by John E

0 Jan 13

Chocolate machinery in Ecuador or peru

If anyone has any sources for preferably small scale production, and even used equipment I would be very appreciative of input. Thanks!

Started by Josh Nise

0 Oct 8, 2013

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.