The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Uncategorized (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eating the Cacao Shell on Raw Dried, Fermented Cacao Beans...Benefits?

So how about munching 10-20 raw, dried, & fermented cacao beans every day WITH THE HUSK ON? What up, anyone?

Started by Joel Alexander

0 Oct 8, 2009

What do you make/grow/do by youself?

I am wondering how far people go with their chocolateries. I understand that the most extreme side of the graph would be from growing cacao…

Started by Ilana

9 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Ilana

Teaching young children about chocolate

I am running a workshop for the families of beer factory nearby (!). The activity is mostly children oriented. One of the activites will be…

Started by Ilana

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Ilana

Question About Renting Kitchen Space

morning, I have the opportunity to rent kitchen space (storage, prep, all the good stuff) for $250 a month. So I'm wondering: is that a go…

Started by jake

1 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Heidi Ash (Zaslasky)

Looking for a Chocolatier - for boutique chocolate store owned by the Kohler Co.

Kohler Hospitality, operators of the Midwest's only 5-Diamond resort, is currently seeking a creative and focused individual to work as a C…

Started by Kathy Stevens

0 Apr 16, 2009

Felchlin Cru Sauvage

I began working a few months ago with Felchlin's 68% Bolivian (from "wild" cacao beans) and I'm curious as to what experiences other chocol…

Started by Kisei

0 Sep 23, 2008

How to grow cacao at home

I've had a Theobroma cacao for a couple of years now and have been keeping it not only alive, but occasionally flowering. Since my move to…

Started by Lorna

3 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Sera

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc