The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Where to Buy (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tempering Machine Group Buy?

Hi all, On the Ecole Chocolat grad forum, there are a few of us interested in a tempering machine purchase - particularily the Perfect Whee…

Started by Lana

4 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

POS displays

I'm trying to find sources for POS displays, something small that I can give to retail shops to display and merchandise my chocolate bars.…

Started by George Trejo

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Jayne Hoadley

Any bulk organic, fair trade or Rainforest Alliance certified quality couverture chocolate available?

I have problems buying enough chocolate, working primarily with a small Rainforest Alliance certified chocolate company. This has been a pr…

Started by Mimi Wheeler

14 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by ari salomon

Packaging Source needed for die cut box inserts

Does anyone have a good US source for the die cut box inserts for a truffle/praline box--- the kind that the round or square chocolate  "fi…

Started by Andy Johnson

0 Jan 23, 2012

Brands of and Sources for Organic Couverture

For the past several years, one of the better sources for organic couverture for artisan chocolatiers has been (believe it or not) Dagoba.…

Started by Clay Gordon

28 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Dino Scarsella

Looking for Good Sources of Certified Organic Cacao Beans

I am looking for new, good and reputable sources of certified organic cacao beans. Is there anybody on this forum in the business of sellin…

Started by Sacred Steve

17 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Matthias Ogonovszky

Looking for contract manufacturer for couverture bars

Hi all, I am currently looking for a reliable chocolate manufacturer to produce a quality 50g chocolate bar (to my own specific design). Th…

Started by Natan Nadas

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Natan Nadas

Aluminium foil for chocolate

Hello ! Do you know some suppliers of aluminium foil for chocolate in Europe ? I have some difficulties to find this.    Thanks in advance…

Started by Maria

4 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Maria

Secondhand Selmi Tempering Machine Wanted

Hello All, Please could you spread the word. I am looking to buy a selmi tempering machine, We already have the Plus model but would go for…

Started by Dale

1 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Clay Gordon

looking for glassine paper for lining boxes

I'm looking for glassine paper to line chocolate boxes and for such a popular item I'm not finding it through any of my chocolate box suppl…

Started by Valerie

1 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc