The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Where to Buy (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chocolate molds

Does anyone know of a source where I can get an anatomically correct heart chocolate mold?  I would need them to be about 2.5 - 3" high.  I…

Started by Maria Valente

2 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by cheebs

Chocolate Box Inserts/Candy Trays

I'm trying to find a place that sells high end candy trays, similar to both http://shop.compartes.com/gourmet-chocolate-truffles.html and h…

Started by George Trejo

2 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Janet Warrick

Custom Boxes

I'm really not happy with the selection of stock chocolate boxes out there.   For those that have already done it or looked into it, what c…

Started by George Trejo

4 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by F Schenstead

Type of Bar Foil

Hi Everybody! I am looking for a foil that has a kind of parchment style paper lining or backing on it. I have seen it on other bars and re…

Started by Nick MacPherson

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Nick MacPherson

Looking for monogram script molds.

I am looking for square molds. Maybe 2"x2" with capital script letters. I've seen molds with Hebrew lettering and block lettering, but no s…

Started by Kayla Holloway

1 May 25, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

Antique equipment

Hi everyone, If you were located in the U.S. and was looking for an antique stone melangeur, where would you look?Does anyone know where I…

Started by Dimond Atkins

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by Dimond Atkins

Source of Organic Cocoa Nibs?

I am looking for a source of organic cocoa nibs to use as is (after roasting and/or caramelizing) as an add-in in a bar.  The chocolate alc…

Started by Lana

6 May 24, 2010
Reply by Denise Brennan

Where to by chocolate in bulk

Hi all. I would like to know where people buy large quantities of chocolate -- names of wholesalers, websites, etc. would be greatly apprec…

Started by Susanna Harris

6 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Susanna Harris

Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

Greetings to my fellow chocolate lovers. The passage of time effects surprising changes.... I was the girl on the block who gave away her H…

Started by April Susan

23 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Chocolate Events

Group buy for Dedy guitars

A few of us on the Ecole Chocolat grad forum are discussing doing a group buy for guitars. I contacted Dedy and they will offer a 10% disco…

Started by Lana

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Lana

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc