The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Where to Buy (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to buy bulk couverture?

I'm looking for another source for bulk couverture. I usually buy through www.gourmail.com because they have the best prices I've found ($4…

Started by Valerie

5 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Vivian S. Richman

Help me find this hot chocolate!

Hi, I'm hoping that someone out there will be able to help me once again find this hot chocolate that I bought probably some 10 years ago n…

Started by Roy Heintzelman

0 Dec 26, 2009

Round paper boxes

I have been looking for a "unique" type of packaging for my chocolates while I came across this round box. I contacted the company but it w…

Started by ShacolatKonfections

1 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Jenny Zhan

Where to Buy Tools for Working with Chocolate

This forum thread is the point of entry for links, discussions, and questions about where to buy tools for working with chocolate. Please…

Started by Clay Gordon

25 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Anna C

Custom Candy Box Cushion Pads

Hello to all, I'm looking for a company that supply's and custom cuts candy cushion pads. I have received a quote from a supplier in L.A. b…

Started by Shelley Seward

8 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Shelley Seward

Chocolate Packaging...

I see alot of the new organic chocolate companies using recyclable packaging (ex. Kallari) I've done my due dilligence but was struggling t…

Started by Justin Brooks

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Dirke Botsford

Get ready for the holidays.

Now is the time to start planning for the fall holiday season. There are many molds on my web site that will help you in fulfilling this go…

Started by Carolyn Byrnes - C'est Très Chic

0 Aug 25, 2009

polycarbonate half shpere moulds

Looking for the best place to purchase clear polycarbonate half sphere moulds in several sizes. Thoughts? Thanks in advance !!

Started by kurtis baguley

6 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Ilana

What are YOU Making Special for Mother's Day - And Special Offers for ChocolateLife members

Are you making something special for Mother's Day? Let us know and post pictures if you have them. Want to get more business from Chocolat…

Started by Clay Gordon

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Robert Shea

looking for French white chocolate

I live in Chicago and I'm desperately looking for a French chocolate specialties called the Quenelles de Lyon. I tasted it when I went to L…

Started by DEFEO

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Diana

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc