The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Where to Buy (171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to by chocolate in bulk

Hi all. I would like to know where people buy large quantities of chocolate -- names of wholesalers, websites, etc. would be greatly apprec…

Started by Susanna Harris

6 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Susanna Harris

Where can I find for purchase a wide selection of chocolate from a variety of different fine chocolatiers?

Greetings to my fellow chocolate lovers. The passage of time effects surprising changes.... I was the girl on the block who gave away her H…

Started by April Susan

23 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Chocolate Events

Group buy for Dedy guitars

A few of us on the Ecole Chocolat grad forum are discussing doing a group buy for guitars. I contacted Dedy and they will offer a 10% disco…

Started by Lana

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Lana

Need Help in Finding A certain product

Hello, I am having a hard time locating a certain product. I have the book chocolate and confections by peter greweling, and on page 70 he…

Started by Matt Parmley

3 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Bud Stockwell

Where to buy bulk couverture?

I'm looking for another source for bulk couverture. I usually buy through www.gourmail.com because they have the best prices I've found ($4…

Started by Valerie

5 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Vivian S. Richman

Help me find this hot chocolate!

Hi, I'm hoping that someone out there will be able to help me once again find this hot chocolate that I bought probably some 10 years ago n…

Started by Roy Heintzelman

0 Dec 26, 2009

Round paper boxes

I have been looking for a "unique" type of packaging for my chocolates while I came across this round box. I contacted the company but it w…

Started by ShacolatKonfections

1 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Jenny Zhan

Where to Buy Tools for Working with Chocolate

This forum thread is the point of entry for links, discussions, and questions about where to buy tools for working with chocolate. Please…

Started by Clay Gordon

25 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Anna C

Custom Candy Box Cushion Pads

Hello to all, I'm looking for a company that supply's and custom cuts candy cushion pads. I have received a quote from a supplier in L.A. b…

Started by Shelley Seward

8 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Shelley Seward

Chocolate Packaging...

I see alot of the new organic chocolate companies using recyclable packaging (ex. Kallari) I've done my due dilligence but was struggling t…

Started by Justin Brooks

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Dirke Botsford

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc