The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Where to Buy (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Source of Small Scale Cacao Processing Equipments

Hi every one we are a small farm in southern Philippines who are very much interested in purchasing small scale processing equipments for m…

Started by Ernesto B. Pantua Jr.

25 Jun 20
Reply by Andrés Jara

Where to find chocolate bar boxes

I've been recently searching for an affordable source for chocolate bar boxes.  I have received a few quotes and the pricing seems really h…

Started by Mike

0 May 28

Whats a good source for chocolate?

I am looking for a good source to buy chocolate for melting to use with molds. Preferably Latin American grown with minimal ingredients, so…

Started by Juliana Desmond

4 May 14
Reply by Juliana Desmond

Packaging Machine

Does anyone have a suggestion about a machine we can use for wrapping bars?  A cold seal machine? It is ok to have it manual, but I want so…

Started by Chocolate Woman

1 Apr 23
Reply by Dirke Botsford

Guitar cutter

I am thinking of biting the bullet and buying a guitar cutter, and looking for a supplier in Canada. Anyone know of anyone? or even a used…

Started by Dirke Botsford

6 Apr 23
Reply by Dirke Botsford

Peanut Butter Cups

Hello community. Can someone point me in the direction of a machine that can make peanut butter cups? Thanks!

Started by Chocolate Woman

4 Apr 22
Reply by Chocolate Lover

Looking for Grindeurs/Melangers in Europe

Hi everyone, I'm looking for Grindeurs/Melangers with maximum capacity 4kg. Do you know about any brands or any shops in Europe? Thank you…

Started by Filip Teply

1 Apr 16
Reply by Itziar Calvar

Moisture meter

Anyone know where to find a portable, inexpensive moisture meter for cacao beans? When I google search it comes up with alibaba or very exp…

Started by Melanie Boudar

2 Mar 31
Reply by Michael Arnovitz

Suppliers and pricing

Hi everyone! Are any of you willing to post which couverture a you use and approximate pricing you get? I'm currently going through chocosp…

Started by Krista

6 Mar 9
Reply by Krista

bean to bar line

Hello Friends, Happy new year. I have not contributed a post this year.Am looking for a new or used bean to bar production line ( 100kg-200…

Started by stephen sembuya

1 Feb 10
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc