The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Where to Buy (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Packaging source - clear plastic tubes

Hi guys/gals :-) Do any of you know of the best place to get small clear cylinder packaging? I'm thinking something that could hold small p…

Started by Krista

3 Jan 26
Reply by Krista

Easter egg starch molds

Good afternoon, Mod Pac sells boxes for 1/4lb., 1/2lb. and 1lb. chocolate eggs; the kinds that are filled with peanut butter filling, cocon…

Started by Nicole

0 Jan 19

Chocolate shipped to Europe at reasonable prices?

Hi all. I just started a chocolate course online at Ecole chocolat and would like to start tasting a few of the well known chocolates eg. A…

Started by Porfyra

0 Jan 8

Continuously tempering machine (tap) & custom chocolate bars?

Hi all. I have been to Ritter Sport shop in Berlin and liked their idea of making custom chocolate bars right there with the chosen ingredi…

Started by Porfyra

2 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

Where to buy liquid sorbitol?

Where can we buy liquid sorbitol?  It has to be high quality. I checked with some main top food distributors in the area and they don't car…

Started by John E

6 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by John E

Caramel Sauce Co-Packer

I'm looking for someone that can manufacture unlabeled jars of caramel and chocolate sauces at a good price. I thought I'd ask here first,…

Started by George Trejo

0 Dec 7, 2013

Looking for Organic Supplier of Raw Criollo Beans and Nibs

Hello Im looking for suppliers of fair trade and organic raw Criollo Beans and Nibs. Can anyone help? Thanks

Started by Morena

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Morena

Cacao Pods

I'm looking to purchase a few cacao pods for a photo shoot. Please shoot me an email if you can help. donald@holykakow.com

Started by Donald Tyler

15 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

Contract Manufacturing!

Hi! I'm in need of an organic certified chocolatier with enrobing capabilities.  If anyone can lead me in the right direction that would be…

Started by Samantha Ross

1 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

Sourcing chocolate in Uganda or Tanzania

Hello all, new to here. I am making homemade chocolates in Kenya, but the cost of chocolate is prohibitive here. Does anyone know where I c…

Started by Alice Taylor

2 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by stephen sembuya

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc