The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Andrea Bauer's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Right on the cooktop - don't leave it unattended though. It melts quickly. I usually…"

Andrea Bauer replied Mar 29 to Best way to melt Cacao Butter?

9 Apr 3
Reply by Gap

"A lot of times I'll pop the bowl (which is plastic) in the freezer for a few minutes…"

Andrea Bauer replied Dec 19, 2013 to Tempering Chocolate - Soft chocolate due to too fast tempering?

13 Jan 8
Reply by Lee

"Just to clarify, I do seed my chocolate. I just cool below working temp and the rewa…"

Andrea Bauer replied Dec 19, 2013 to Tempering Chocolate - Soft chocolate due to too fast tempering?

13 Jan 8
Reply by Lee

"In addition to what Ben said, what is the ambient air temperature? It seems that you…"

Andrea Bauer replied Dec 18, 2013 to Tempering Chocolate - Soft chocolate due to too fast tempering?

13 Jan 8
Reply by Lee

"Part of starting a business is writing a detailed business plan, which includes inve…"

Andrea Bauer replied Nov 25, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

"There really is no "lazy" way to temper chocolate. It requires a very precise method…"

Andrea Bauer replied Oct 23, 2013 to Keeping temper when melting a chocolate

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Andrea Bauer

"I prefer to pay for everything possible with CC. It is very convenient for me to not…"

Andrea Bauer replied Sep 17, 2013 to A question everybody can contribute to...

18 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Julie Fisher

"Amber, Your reply pops up and then quickly disappears.  I've tried on 2 computers to…"

Andrea Bauer replied Sep 12, 2013 to bloom from a peanut butter cup?

7 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Kai Kronfield

"What else is in your peanut butter? You are correct that this should not be happenin…"

Andrea Bauer replied Sep 12, 2013 to bloom from a peanut butter cup?

7 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Kai Kronfield

"The one I have an issue with is a polycarbonate mold, so not sure if your idea would…"

Andrea Bauer replied Sep 4, 2013 to Mold Release / Ring Formation Issue in Mold

8 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Rodney Nikkels

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc