The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Andrea Bauer's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"I had the same thought as Sebastian about the cooling causing the curvature. In addi…"

Andrea Bauer replied Aug 7 to Warped white chocolate bars

2 Aug 7
Reply by Andrea Bauer

"Since the course is self-directed it is mostly reading and then practicing. It is we…"

Andrea Bauer replied Jul 16 to Is Ecole Chocolate online program for me?

2 Jul 17
Reply by Or M

"What is the temp of your center? That should be at room temp or it will throw your c…"

Andrea Bauer replied Jul 9 to Bloom "stripes" on dipped chocolates

14 Jul 28
Reply by Daniela Vasquez

"Some of the airbrushing liquids from ChefRubber are for decoration only (i.e. Showpi…"

Andrea Bauer replied Jun 25 to Airbrushing chocolate molds

4 Jun 25
Reply by Ismael Neggaz

"I have seen the same thing as you with the Boiron flavors. I haven't seen the Sicoly…"

Andrea Bauer replied Apr 22 to Fruit purée brands

2 Apr 22
Reply by Andrea Bauer

"Right on the cooktop - don't leave it unattended though. It melts quickly. I usually…"

Andrea Bauer replied Mar 29 to Best way to melt Cacao Butter?

9 Apr 3
Reply by Gap

"A lot of times I'll pop the bowl (which is plastic) in the freezer for a few minutes…"

Andrea Bauer replied Dec 19, 2013 to Tempering Chocolate - Soft chocolate due to too fast tempering?

13 Jan 8
Reply by Lee

"Just to clarify, I do seed my chocolate. I just cool below working temp and the rewa…"

Andrea Bauer replied Dec 19, 2013 to Tempering Chocolate - Soft chocolate due to too fast tempering?

13 Jan 8
Reply by Lee

"In addition to what Ben said, what is the ambient air temperature? It seems that you…"

Andrea Bauer replied Dec 18, 2013 to Tempering Chocolate - Soft chocolate due to too fast tempering?

13 Jan 8
Reply by Lee

"Part of starting a business is writing a detailed business plan, which includes inve…"

Andrea Bauer replied Nov 25, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge