The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Andrea Bauer's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"You temper cocoa butter the same way you do chocolate.  In this case you might need…"

Andrea Bauer replied Apr 8, 2012 to Makig transfer sheets with acetates and cocoa butter

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Gap

"I agree with Gap - if you are going to spread chocolate on the acetate sheet it has…"

Andrea Bauer replied Apr 4, 2012 to Makig transfer sheets with acetates and cocoa butter

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Gap

"Please be more specific about the problems you are having.  The answer may depend on…"

Andrea Bauer replied Apr 3, 2012 to Makig transfer sheets with acetates and cocoa butter

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Gap

"I use small paintbrushes.  You can pick up a bit of gold leaf on the brush and dab i…"

Andrea Bauer replied Mar 22, 2012 to What is the best way to decorate with Gold Leaf?

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Andrea Bauer

"I have no specific instructions (i.e. on how much invertase to use on a percentage b…"

Andrea Bauer replied Mar 5, 2012 to Invertase

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Mark Heim

"You don't need to clean between colors.  Take one color off, blow out as much remain…"

Andrea Bauer replied Jan 21, 2012 to Cleaning of airbrush

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Scott Hoffman

"If you are still tempering by hand, your chocolate will stay at your working tempera…"

Andrea Bauer replied Nov 29, 2011 to Tempering and "keeping" in temper

3 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Andrea Bauer

"Did you let your molds air dry the last time you washed them?  If so there could be…"

Andrea Bauer replied Nov 19, 2011 to Weird marks on molds after when working with hollow molds.

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"This looks like a line of dark chocolate to me and not a colored cocoa butter.  Use…"

Andrea Bauer replied Oct 7, 2011 to Decoration for moulded chocolates...

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Kris Schoofs

"I have been in a class where a small amount of water was added to the chocolate, it…"

Andrea Bauer replied Sep 1, 2011 to Dipping Chocolates

9 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Richard Foley

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc