The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Paul John Kearins's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I found a small ice cream scoop helpful when scooping 30lbs of ganache ! It became o…"

Paul John Kearins replied Jun 9, 2012 to What is a "Traditional Chocolate Truffle"?

20 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"Awesome Clay.... You nailed it ."

Paul John Kearins replied Jun 6, 2012 to What is a "Traditional Chocolate Truffle"?

20 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"Being Dutch , the truffle is divided into two categories: ganache ( chocoladetruffel…"

Paul John Kearins replied Jun 6, 2012 to What is a "Traditional Chocolate Truffle"?

20 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"It drives me crazy too! Ha! It's as if there is no other definition any more"

20 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"cool to see your bread comment! i used to spread rounds of artisanal baguette with a…"

Paul John Kearins replied Apr 28, 2012 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

145 Jul 3
Reply by The Chocolate Tourist

"yeah I hear you! it's the smoke that makes it difficult, not so much the cheese... I…"

Paul John Kearins replied Apr 28, 2012 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

145 Jul 3

"just use real ingredients.... or essential oils? And by creamy fillings what to mean…"

Paul John Kearins replied Feb 28, 2012 to Cream Filling

19 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Gita Schurder

"During my time with Puccini Bomboni in Amsterdam we pushed the boundaries until the…"

Paul John Kearins replied Feb 26, 2012 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

145 Jul 3

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge