The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Lisa - Girasole Chocolate's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Brad, I think you nailed it for me. My chocolate was indeed to thick to pour in my o…"

Lisa - Girasole Chocolate replied May 17, 2010 to Why is my chocolate so shiny but soft and pliable?

7 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by verhagen

"Matt, Thank you for the info. I will contact you soon. Lisa"

Lisa - Girasole Chocolate replied May 4, 2010 to Where can I purchase wholesale chocolate in Florida?

17 May 24, 2012
Reply by ralph carnesecchi

"Thank you so much for the info. I will check them out today. Lisa"

Lisa - Girasole Chocolate replied May 4, 2010 to Where can I purchase wholesale chocolate in Florida?

17 May 24, 2012
Reply by ralph carnesecchi

"This is for Clay and Brad...All I can say is HOLY COW!!! I made the biggest mess I t…"

Lisa - Girasole Chocolate replied Apr 28, 2010 to How long do I have before chocolate sets?

14 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Thanks for all your help. I had no idea I was making it much more difficult than nec…"

Lisa - Girasole Chocolate replied Apr 27, 2010 to How long do I have before chocolate sets?

14 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Thank you, I'll post pictures of some of my chocolates soon. Thank you, Lisa"

Lisa - Girasole Chocolate replied Apr 27, 2010 to How long do I have before chocolate sets?

14 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Clay, I'll just put the funnel away until I learn how to make centers that require…"

14 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Brad, I do use Polycarbonate molds. What's funny is I was thinking the same thing ab…"

14 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Clay, I totally understand now. I can't tell you how much easier it will be for me t…"

14 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Brad, Thank you for your help. I do have a ACMC tempering machine but what I have be…"

14 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brad Churchill

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge