The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jeff Stern's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an interesting model that I find challenging to implement, unless one is buy…"

Jeff Stern replied Nov 23, 2009 to Closer Connection: Chocolate buyer to Farmer??

2 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Frank Schmidt

"You might want to do a hand coat first-put a dollop of tempered chocolate into your…"

Jeff Stern replied Nov 17, 2009 to Help - Couverture on truffles is cracking.

5 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Jeff Stern

"I've used these machines extensively. They are good and hold temperature well, and s…"

Jeff Stern replied Oct 19, 2009 to Questions on American Chocolate Mould Table Top Tempering Machine

7 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Ilana

"Would like to see a section on pre-bottoming technique for slabs as well as technica…"

Jeff Stern replied Sep 28, 2009 to Chocolate Technique: What would you like to learn more about?

29 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Maja Zorga Dulmin

"Bureaucracy is the choke-hold on the pent-up energy of many a business in Latin Amer…"

Jeff Stern replied Jul 30, 2009 to Venezuela's Cacao Plantations Stir Bitterness

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Jeff Stern

"An immersion blender is like a blender, but on a stick. The motor and control is mou…"

Jeff Stern replied May 27, 2009 to Set up cost of starting a small chocolate business

15 May 16, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

"There are a number of factors that can influence your startup costs. With a few thou…"

Jeff Stern replied May 25, 2009 to Set up cost of starting a small chocolate business

15 May 16, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

"Hi Alex: Seems you know quite a bit about chocolate from Ecuador. I would be intere…"

Jeff Stern replied May 6, 2009 to Chocolates of Ecuador -- Arriba, Nacional, CCN51

72 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Max Myers

"I looked into this and found that Transmar, one of the biggest purchasers of cacoa h…"

Jeff Stern replied Apr 19, 2009 to Chocolates of Ecuador -- Arriba, Nacional, CCN51

72 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Max Myers

"I'll add my two cents on who's processing what. I live in Ecuador and have heard of…"

Jeff Stern replied Apr 18, 2009 to Chocolates of Ecuador -- Arriba, Nacional, CCN51

72 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Max Myers

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.