The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Felipe Jaramillo F.'s Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Brad,  Quick question: Any special reason you needed a separate refiner for white c…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Mar 15, 2013 to White Chocolate WITHOUT vanilla

13 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Paul John Kearins

"Sounds interesting Brad.  If you need upfront funding you may want to use Kickstarte…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Mar 9, 2013 to Who's Interested In A New Tempering Machine?

9 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Edward, can you elaborate on how this works? Looks cool though. "

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Mar 9, 2013 to How I pan hazelnuts

4 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Edward J

"Clay, Thanks for sharing. Is the Savage Brothers 20 kg table top tempering machine c…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Jan 29, 2013 to Chocovision X3210 or Delta good for Bean to Bar?

18 Jan 2
Reply by Luvin Paryani

"Hi Brad, Your contributions have helped me a lot in the past and I thought it may be…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Jan 27, 2013 to I'm Interested In Your Opinion!

28 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Hi Robert,  I ended up buying a 6kg Mol d'Art chocolate melter with a spare bowl. I'…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Jan 27, 2013 to Chocovision X3210 or Delta good for Bean to Bar?

18 Jan 2
Reply by Luvin Paryani

"Gap, Thanks for the update! Did you find the texture or mouthfeel different? Consid…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Nov 9, 2012 to Lactose added separately to Milk Chocolate?

19 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Linus Daniel

"Omar, My first impression is that Malt made the chocolate bring back memories of mi…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Nov 1, 2012 to Lactose added separately to Milk Chocolate?

19 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Linus Daniel

"Gap, I haven't tried adding lactose yet but did try varying the percentage of nonfat…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Nov 1, 2012 to Lactose added separately to Milk Chocolate?

19 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Linus Daniel

"Gianduja is one of my favorite topics :) It comes out great from the grinder after a…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Oct 22, 2012 to Gianduja at home

19 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Patti Humbert

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc