The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Felipe Jaramillo F.'s Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I am now in favor of pregrinding the nibs. Even with melted cocoa butter to start, t…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Sep 21, 2012 to pregrinders

12 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Adam Kavalier

"Dylan, thank you very much, this is great news! By the way, are the holes drilled in…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Sep 21, 2012 to Foodsafe epoxy glue for Ultra/Santha machines

6 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Dylan Butterbaugh

"Dylan,  Thank you for the kind reply. I'm glad to hear you managed to repair the mac…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Sep 21, 2012 to Foodsafe epoxy glue for Ultra/Santha machines

6 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Dylan Butterbaugh

"Christine,  I'm not an expert on molded chocolates but I hope I can be of assistance…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied May 14, 2012 to I NEED HELP!

7 May 25, 2013
Reply by cheebs

"Tom, the cheese is similar to mozarella.  They call it 'queso campesino' or country/…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied May 13, 2012 to Deep Insights Needed: Hot Chocolate

11 May 14, 2012
Reply by Gap

"Chirag, thanks for resurrecting this thread, I had missed it earlier. I can say that…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied May 13, 2012 to Deep Insights Needed: Hot Chocolate

11 May 14, 2012
Reply by Gap

"Brad,  I'm surprised the FDA doesn't control the chocolate licquor labels more close…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied May 13, 2012 to Lindt Opens New Flagship Store in Manhattan

6 May 13, 2012
Reply by Felipe Jaramillo F.

"Brad, when you say 'The cocoa powder they include adds astringency and grittiness',…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied May 10, 2012 to Lindt Opens New Flagship Store in Manhattan

6 May 13, 2012
Reply by Felipe Jaramillo F.

"Clay, thanks for the insight on the difference between TM and (R) as well as the req…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied May 7, 2012 to Legally protecting your chocolate brand?

5 May 9, 2012
Reply by rene

"Thank you for the reply Rene. Not sure if it is common practice, though. How many ar…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied May 6, 2012 to Legally protecting your chocolate brand?

5 May 9, 2012
Reply by rene

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.