The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Felipe Jaramillo F.'s Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"María,  Others should be able to correct me but the issue with the fat in supermarke…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Mar 3, 2012 to Milk chocolate from the beans

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Felipe Jaramillo F.

"I have had good success with formulations shared by others, including Chocolate Alch…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Mar 1, 2012 to Milk chocolate from the beans

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Felipe Jaramillo F.

"It shouldn't be too hard to do it yourself. When I was starting out I went to a hard…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Feb 28, 2012 to Cocoatown Melanger Belt Change

16 on Friday
Reply by Laurie Rice

"Sebastian, thanks for the response! It was surprising to hear its use is driven by c…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Feb 27, 2012 to Lactose added separately to Milk Chocolate?

19 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Linus Daniel

"Hi Jeffray,  A store recommended by Adam G on a similar thread seems to carry what t…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Feb 22, 2012 to Jute bags

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jeffray D. Gardner

"Sebastian,  Thank you for your input, it is full of insights as always. It is inter…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Feb 21, 2012 to Working with Cacao Growers - What does it involve?

9 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

"Thomas, thank you for sharing you experience. It seems like the cooperatives have a…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Feb 17, 2012 to Working with Cacao Growers - What does it involve?

9 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

"Thank you Sebastian.  I guess a critical step in improving quality would be to get g…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Feb 17, 2012 to Working with Cacao Growers - What does it involve?

9 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

"Hi Clay,  Thank you for your input. I have indeed read about your concern with conve…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Feb 3, 2012 to Mast Brothers

15 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"Hi Panod,  You want to avoid water content as it is chocolate's worst enemy. The bea…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Feb 2, 2012 to Types of Sweetening and Conching Time

9 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by jorge camacho

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge