The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Felipe Jaramillo F.'s Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Panod, Congratulations on your first batch! Here are a few ideas that come to mi…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Feb 1, 2012 to Types of Sweetening and Conching Time

9 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by jorge camacho

"Solis, Did you figure this out? I have a tabletop convection oven (KItchenaid) and i…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Jan 31, 2012 to Mast Brothers

15 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"I wanted to share how to modify the stock Ultra Grinder machine. Here are the result…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Jan 31, 2012 to Looking to learn how to make chocolate - bean to bar process

16 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by ramya

"Hi Adamandia,  You should check the Chocolate Alchemy site, it's forums and archive…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Jan 24, 2012 to Looking to learn how to make chocolate - bean to bar process

16 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by ramya

"Hi Antonino, Thank you for the kind reply. I completed the changes on friday and hav…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Jan 15, 2012 to Modding stock Ultra Grind+ wet grinder for chocolate use

3 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Felipe Jaramillo F.

"From what I have researched the basic modification would require opening vents at th…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Jan 11, 2012 to Modding stock Ultra Grind+ wet grinder for chocolate use

3 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Felipe Jaramillo F.

"Hi Solis,    I guess you did see the video on Vimeo? http://vimeo.com/13664547   Not…"

Felipe Jaramillo F. replied Nov 12, 2011 to Mast Brothers

15 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc