The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Brandon Buckner's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you know if this (DMD4LL07) is still an active part number? I just tried to locat…"

Brandon Buckner replied Mar 13 to ACMC chocolate temperer motor replacement (You know, the white table-top one).

6 Mar 14
Reply by Chirag Bhatia

"I appreciate it! I had flipped the vibrating part around while I was cleaning the ma…"

Brandon Buckner replied Jun 6, 2012 to Need to know about parts/manual availability for this machine.

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"Thanks! Since I started this thread, I've actually built a spout out of thin cardboa…"

Brandon Buckner replied Jun 6, 2012 to Need to know about parts/manual availability for this machine.

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"Thanks! I'm still looking for any suggestions, so thanks a bunch! And if you come ac…"

Brandon Buckner replied Apr 16, 2012 to Popsicle molds? Stainless?

5 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by PHLChocolate

"I appreciate it! I also found Prefamac as a possibility. The issue is the configurat…"

Brandon Buckner replied Mar 16, 2012 to Need to know about parts/manual availability for this machine.

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"i appreciate it. I think i may have to have one fabricated. It's amazing that there'…"

Brandon Buckner replied Mar 16, 2012 to Need to know about parts/manual availability for this machine.

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"is it similar to the trough/spout on a hilliards enrober? if so, i have one and coul…"

Brandon Buckner replied Mar 11, 2012 to Need to know about parts/manual availability for this machine.

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"i appreciate it! I ordered an exact replacement and had it up and running in about 1…"

Brandon Buckner replied Dec 5, 2011 to ACMC chocolate temperer motor replacement (You know, the white table-top one).

6 Mar 14
Reply by Chirag Bhatia

"I was in San Francisco and visited their shop. I peeked into an area, which I figure…"

Brandon Buckner replied Oct 10, 2011 to Control your Factory using an Iphone

11 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Andy Ciordia

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc