The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Ilana's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok! Excellent!! Can you BELIEVE those over on Tapuz?! They have no idea of the impor…"

Ilana replied Apr 5, 2009 to From David Lebovitz: Chocolate-Covered Caramelized Matzoh Crunch

6 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by jean-francois Bonnet

"LANA!!!! WOW! I have been waiting to see your works of art and just knew they would…"

Ilana replied Apr 4, 2009 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

"Well!! I will reveal that I am making blood puddles using freeze dried pomegranate p…"

Ilana replied Apr 2, 2009 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011

"As I mentioned, frogs (for the plague) and pyramids (Egypt)"

Ilana replied Apr 2, 2009 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011

"Is it possible to give me more exact instructions! Sounds fab! I am making green fro…"

Ilana replied Apr 1, 2009 to From David Lebovitz: Chocolate-Covered Caramelized Matzoh Crunch

6 Apr 7, 2009

"I am scared to imagine what you will come up with for Halloween... With your imagina…"

Ilana replied Apr 1, 2009 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011

"They can be called re-melters, yes, but this term only includes that portion of thei…"

Ilana replied Apr 1, 2009 to Chocolatiers = Re-melters?

147 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Ramon Recalde

"yes it does look yummy. Maybe I should make some for our seder!!"

Ilana replied Mar 31, 2009 to From David Lebovitz: Chocolate-Covered Caramelized Matzoh Crunch

6 Apr 7, 2009

"It does sound like it is intentionally used to degrade an artisan chocolatier. It so…"

Ilana replied Mar 3, 2009 to Chocolatiers = Re-melters?

147 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Ramon Recalde

"Hi Melanie! Have you heard about the natural cocoa colored butter from chefrubber? I…"

Ilana replied Feb 1, 2009 to Top 10 Questions You'd Like to ... Ask Norman Love

20 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Lana

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc