The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Thomas Snyder's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Man, I really feel bad that you're having this tough of a time with your inspector!…"

Thomas Snyder replied Apr 8, 2013 to Food safety when keeping chocolate or compound melted

15 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Brad Churchill

"That's how my inspectors described it to me. Since the chocolate outweighed the baco…"

Thomas Snyder replied Apr 8, 2013 to Food safety when keeping chocolate or compound melted

15 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Brad Churchill

"I had a similar issue with our health department, but it turned out very well. I was…"

Thomas Snyder replied Apr 7, 2013 to Food safety when keeping chocolate or compound melted

15 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Well, I don't have any perforated sheet pans, but I would think just a trip to Bargr…"

Thomas Snyder replied Apr 5, 2013 to Chomping at the bit, but I'd like some advice first...

8 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Thomas Snyder

"How does adding glucose to the ganache extend the shelf-life?"

Thomas Snyder replied Apr 5, 2013 to Fruit ganache

12 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by rosanne

"Yes, it does! I was worried about purchasing 220 pounds and then the beans going bad…"

Thomas Snyder replied Apr 5, 2013 to Chomping at the bit, but I'd like some advice first...

8 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Thomas Snyder

"Well, I guess I should have mentioned my budget, huh? lol. My total I have for this…"

8 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Thomas Snyder

"I tried to diffuse the situation, but he seems determined to be upset about the issu…"

Thomas Snyder replied Apr 1, 2013 to Cacao Powder Grinding

20 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Brad, maybe it wasn't so much of a lie as it was just misinformation? It seems that…"

Thomas Snyder replied Apr 1, 2013 to Cacao Powder Grinding

20 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Awesome answer, Clay! I think I'll end up just using the cocoa butter for my coveurt…"

Thomas Snyder replied Mar 27, 2013 to Deoderized or natural?

5 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Thomas Snyder

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge