The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Matt Caputo's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Ben, Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know that the chocolate love seed…"

Matt Caputo replied Jun 24, 2010 to Caputo's Chocolate Program featured in Specialty Food Magazine

9 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Very reasonably priced too! Glad to know you are enjoying it."

Matt Caputo replied Jun 1, 2010 to Pralus Chuao - a stylistic discussion

12 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Lane Wigley

"Chocovore, I'm with you on this one. I have tried relentlessly to pair chocolate wit…"

Matt Caputo replied May 31, 2010 to What are your favorite adult beverages to pair with chocolates?

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Chang

"Clay, Great points and perspective you offer here. However, I would love to know wh…"

Matt Caputo replied May 29, 2010 to What relationship do high quality, non-artisanal chocolate makers have with the cacao farmers/plantations?

19 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Patrick Pineda

"Thanks for the update. Unfortunately no chocolate is for sale on his website."

Matt Caputo replied May 20, 2010 to What happened to De Vries?

5 May 20, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Clay, Did it mention how much sugar would be ideal? This is crazy, I was just telli…"

Matt Caputo replied May 10, 2010 to Irony of Ironies - Healthier Chocolate MAY Require MORE Sugar ...

2 May 11, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Patric, Amano, Domori and Amedei all are delicious choices with no lecithin."

Matt Caputo replied May 9, 2010 to Chocolate without Soy Products

14 May 24, 2010
Reply by Denise Brennan

"Are you looking for bulk or retail packaged bars? What brands are you interested in?…"

Matt Caputo replied May 2, 2010 to Where can I purchase wholesale chocolate in Florida?

17 May 24, 2012
Reply by ralph carnesecchi

"I know the deadline is WAY over, but I would like to know why they chose the name Ch…"

Matt Caputo replied Mar 22, 2010 to Top 10 Questions You Want To Ask Michael Antonorsi of Chuao Chocolatier

6 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Amano Dos Rios is wild and crazily fruity, with hardly any acidity. However, while h…"

Matt Caputo replied Mar 22, 2010 to Brainstorming Chocolate bars to Pair with Espresso

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Chang

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge