The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Matt Caputo's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, Thanks for the suggestion. If you are ever in Salt Lake, stop by and see us. M…"

Matt Caputo replied Mar 12, 2010 to Favorite Chocolate Bar Retailers

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Thanks for the suggestions. If you are ever in Salt Lake, stop by and see us. Matt C…"

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Thanks Scott. Next time you are in Caputo's ask for me and we can taste some discont…"

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Clay, Interesting post. I always hesitate to bring this up because people can react…"

Matt Caputo replied Mar 9, 2010 to Unfair Trade: Is Fair Trade Scalable?

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Bud, Thanks for the suggestion. I assumed their food service stuff was considerably…"

Matt Caputo replied Dec 28, 2009 to Does anyone know of a bulk choc. as good as Valrhona in the same general $ range?

21 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Mr. Can, I would love some samples. However, please be aware that I am known for br…"

Matt Caputo replied Dec 15, 2009 to Does anyone know of a bulk choc. as good as Valrhona in the same general $ range?

21 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Olorin, I can answer at least part of your question. The Valrhona 2002 is indeed fr…"

Matt Caputo replied Dec 15, 2009 to Valrhona Chuao 2002

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Casey

"Thanks Sarah. What have you used it for? Are you in the industry?"

Matt Caputo replied Dec 6, 2009 to Does anyone know of a bulk choc. as good as Valrhona in the same general $ range?

21 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Caputo

"We are banging on all cylinders here. I will find the time after the New Year. Happy…"

Matt Caputo replied Dec 5, 2009 to Does anyone know of a bulk choc. as good as Valrhona in the same general $ range?

21 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Steve, Trying to sell these pastry chefs on raw product would be like trying to pus…"

Matt Caputo replied Dec 5, 2009 to Does anyone know of a bulk choc. as good as Valrhona in the same general $ range?

21 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Caputo

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge