The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Roxanne Browning's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"For me it would have to be Amedei's Cru Venezuela. I visited Amedei in Sept, sampled…"

Roxanne Browning replied Nov 12, 2012 to That One Bar of Chocolate

9 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Roxanne Browning

"I can mark off volunteering on a cocoa plantation, will go to the Amazon this June a…"

Roxanne Browning replied Apr 2, 2011 to What's on YOUR chocolate bucket list?

6 Apr 2, 2011

"Volunteer to work in a cocoa plantation. Being part of the tree to bar process. And…"

Roxanne Browning replied Feb 14, 2011 to What's on YOUR chocolate bucket list?

6 Apr 2, 2011

"I've done many pairing to date and I have a few favorites...Gnosis Superchoc or Simp…"

Roxanne Browning replied Jun 1, 2010 to What are your favorite adult beverages to pair with chocolates?

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Chang

"Do you have this article? It's no longer linked"

Roxanne Browning replied Jan 3, 2010 to What are your favorite adult beverages to pair with chocolates?

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Chang

"Hi Clay, Thank you again for your advise. I will let all know how I do and post wit…"

Roxanne Browning replied Aug 5, 2009 to Host a Chocolate tasting-anyone have an experience to share?

7 Aug 5, 2009

"Thank you Clay and Mindy, I'm pleased that you offered your expert advice on tasting…"

Roxanne Browning replied Jul 27, 2009 to Host a Chocolate tasting-anyone have an experience to share?

7 Aug 5, 2009

"Thank you Craig for your sound advise, I look forward to your print out on different…"

Roxanne Browning replied Jul 22, 2009 to Host a Chocolate tasting-anyone have an experience to share?

7 Aug 5, 2009

"I always have TJ's dark organic 73% bar handy, I call it my medicinal everyday choco…"

Roxanne Browning replied Jul 8, 2009 to Trader Joe's 72% Chocolate Bars...

32 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge