The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Mimi Wheeler's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I do know their product and i met them a while back in NYC. Thanks!  Mimi"

Mimi Wheeler replied Feb 16, 2012 to Any bulk organic, fair trade or Rainforest Alliance certified quality couverture chocolate available?

14 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by ari salomon

"I use a combo ofVintage Chocolate, NYC, Santander and El Rey. My profile is all Sout…"

Mimi Wheeler replied Feb 15, 2012 to Any bulk organic, fair trade or Rainforest Alliance certified quality couverture chocolate available?

14 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by ari salomon

"HI Joe,  My posting is quite old and since then I have expanded to use chocolate fro…"

Mimi Wheeler replied Feb 14, 2012 to Any bulk organic, fair trade or Rainforest Alliance certified quality couverture chocolate available?

14 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by ari salomon

"Hi Brad et all, I work about 35 hours a week and this number is much less that two y…"

Mimi Wheeler replied Feb 14, 2012 to How does one make a living in the chocolate business?

17 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"Hello to all! My point of view differs a bit from what has been said. I am close to…"

Mimi Wheeler replied Feb 13, 2012 to How does one make a living in the chocolate business?

17 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"thanks Nat. I will not even contact them with your description. Mimi"

Mimi Wheeler replied Oct 25, 2010 to Any bulk organic, fair trade or Rainforest Alliance certified quality couverture chocolate available?

14 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by ari salomon

"Called and talked to Grenada Chocolate. They do not sell bulk chocolatier but only b…"

Mimi Wheeler replied Oct 25, 2010 to Any bulk organic, fair trade or Rainforest Alliance certified quality couverture chocolate available?

14 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by ari salomon

"thank you brad. good pricing and it's ordered. mimi"

Mimi Wheeler replied Apr 22, 2010 to cacao butter bulk sought

6 May 14, 2010
Reply by Christopher Taylor

"I'd love to find these natural colors if there is something fairly bright out there.…"

Mimi Wheeler replied Mar 23, 2010 to the dilemma of using color tinted cacao butter/white chocolate

4 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Ilana

"As a small chocolatier, I agree completely. The cost on my end is similar and it's v…"

Mimi Wheeler replied Feb 7, 2010 to The high cost for farmers of organic and fair trade certifications

1 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Mimi Wheeler

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge