The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Sweet matter physicist's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot Clay, for sharing your impressions from Chocoa 2014! I regularly spend…"

Sweet matter physicist replied Apr 6 to Initial Thoughts: CHOCOA 2014

7 Apr 6
Reply by Vera Hofman

"I attended two courses at the Chocolate Academy, one in the Netherlands (Zundert) an…"

Sweet matter physicist replied Apr 6 to Callebaut Chocolate Academy

5 Apr 13
Reply by david smith

"I would strongly guess that it will have a long shelf life. As Ruth said, one way to…"

Sweet matter physicist replied Mar 4 to Shelf stable semi sweet chocolate agave sauce?

5 Mar 4
Reply by Kelly Marley

"I agree that microbes from the cinnamon will not grow within the chocolate due to it…"

Sweet matter physicist replied Feb 25 to Botulism

7 Feb 25
Reply by Lee

"It could also be that longer processing is already enough. I was doing praliné with…"

Sweet matter physicist replied Jan 10 to My Hazelnut Praline Paste is Gritty

12 Jan 13
Reply by Kristofer Kalas

"I just got to taste a pretty fascinating set of mushroom pralines, made by the fanta…"

Sweet matter physicist replied Jan 3 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

133 Mar 12
Reply by Sue Siegal

"So far I haven't actually tested too many of the recipes and the ones I tested had n…"

Sweet matter physicist replied Nov 8, 2013 to Jean-Pierre Wybauw Discussion (Recipes)

11 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Greg Gould

"I am familiar with the Grewling and the Wybauw books (not the Shotts book, though).…"

Sweet matter physicist replied Nov 8, 2013 to Jean-Pierre Wybauw Discussion (Recipes)

11 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Greg Gould

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge