The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jim's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Anthony, I enjoyed your photo essay on Madagascar. I'm a bean producer in Brazil and…"

Jim replied Oct 5, 2010 to Ambanja Pics - http://tonylange.jalbum.net/

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Jim

"Brian, Here are some facts that reflect an environment which provides beans from Mad…"

Jim replied Sep 12, 2010 to Information on Madagascar

11 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Bruce Toy (Coppeneur)

"Clay, I have no experience with "wild" cacau and it's characteristics but I have a f…"

Jim replied May 29, 2010 to What relationship do high quality, non-artisanal chocolate makers have with the cacao farmers/plantations?

19 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Patrick Pineda

"Brian, I enjoyed your reply but have a couple of questions or comments. Your commen…"

Jim replied May 27, 2010 to What relationship do high quality, non-artisanal chocolate makers have with the cacao farmers/plantations?

19 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Patrick Pineda

"Sebastian, I"m not exactly sure what the question is, however I will give some stats…"

Jim replied May 27, 2010 to What relationship do high quality, non-artisanal chocolate makers have with the cacao farmers/plantations?

19 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Patrick Pineda

"Clay, I'm dumbfounded by preception that cacau beans should be low priced because th…"

Jim replied May 25, 2010 to What relationship do high quality, non-artisanal chocolate makers have with the cacao farmers/plantations?

19 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Patrick Pineda

"David, I am a producer of excellent quality beans...I assume they are single origin…"

Jim replied May 14, 2010 to Source of single origin beans

7 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Jorge Valverde

"Methyl Bromide is the agent used to fumigate cocoa beans and wooden pallets. A proce…"

Jim replied Jan 25, 2010 to Organic Cocoa Beans

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Tom Neuhaus

"Robbie, I am a cacau farmer living in Brazil and export superior beans. When you spe…"

Jim replied Dec 29, 2009 to Cocoa beans at great prices

23 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Sacred Steve

"Clay, This is an interesting new twist!!! I don't know who or what IBD are but it re…"

Jim replied Sep 17, 2009 to An interesting alternative to "conventional" fair trade certification?

2 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge