The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Mark J Sciscenti's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Melanie, I should send you some of my Mayan hot drinking chocolate mix to see how…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Oct 10, 2011 to Chocolate Drinking Machine Recommendations

48 Feb 4
Reply by Louise O' Brien

"Maria,   Your welcome. I wish you luck with finding what you are looking for. I am g…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Oct 6, 2011 to help!!! what do I need to open an artisan chocolate shop??

3 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Mark J Sciscenti

"I've been following this discussion with great interest. As a chocolate educator I t…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Oct 5, 2011 to The High Cost of Certification

39 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Samuel Maruta

"Maria, I would suggest that you consider learning how to make the chocolate yourself…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Oct 4, 2011 to help!!! what do I need to open an artisan chocolate shop??

3 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Mark J Sciscenti

"Hi Katy, I've been making non-dairy and non-sugar truffles since 2002 - I had to lea…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied May 19, 2011 to Non-dairy truffles

2 May 20, 2011
Reply by Marco Dabizzi

"Hi Jessica, I've been making agave sweetened ganache for truffles and fillings since…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Mar 5, 2011 to Agave

11 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Sharon Ivany

"Check out Grenada Chocolate, from the island of Grenada. They are certified orgainc…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Oct 22, 2010 to Any bulk organic, fair trade or Rainforest Alliance certified quality couverture chocolate available?

14 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by ari salomon

"Susanna, you can buy wholesale from most chocolate makers direct or through distribu…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Apr 18, 2010 to Where to by chocolate in bulk

6 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Susanna Harris

"I saw Steve in July last year up in Denver. Yes, his mother is ill. Steve also contr…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Mar 27, 2010 to What happened to De Vries?

5 May 20, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"In Portland OR, go to Alma Chocolates. Sarah Hart is the owner. She can be contacted…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Mar 7, 2010 to Chocolate tours in several cities

14 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jamie Blache

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc