The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Mark J Sciscenti's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"This is good Clay. I've been speaking about this very subject at lectures for severa…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Mar 7, 2010 to Unfair Trade in Belize - How Kraft Shafts Cocoa Farmers

12 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Hi Tracy, you might consider contacting Sarah Hart, on this site. She owns Alma choc…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Mar 7, 2010 to Selling at farmer's markets... in the heat of summer?

27 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Lana

"Hi Gary, I've been making dairy-free truffles for a long time and I substitute alter…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Feb 8, 2010 to Water Ganaches

6 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Mark J Sciscenti

"Hi Clay, I'm not so concerned with what the FDA standards are at the moment, just w…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Sep 18, 2009 to Hello Everyone, allow me to introduce myself

14 Feb 16
Reply by Becky Alchemy

"Hello Terri, thanks for checking in. I look forward to meeting you in Nov. There is…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Sep 16, 2009 to Hello Everyone, allow me to introduce myself

14 Feb 16
Reply by Becky Alchemy

"Hi Eric, Have you tried to use the seed method? What temperature are you melting to?…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Aug 19, 2009 to Why...Oh Why....Am I Having Such Difficulty Tempering My Valrhona Feves?

9 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Daniel K Galvin

"Regarding Kakawa Chocolate House, as the creator and former owner of Kakawa I can tr…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Aug 19, 2009 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"Just my two cents worth on this. Remember that cacao grows in the humid high tempera…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Aug 16, 2009 to Growing trees from Cocoa Seeds.

20 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Steven J

"I will add that federal tax laws are that a SP and a single member LLC are treated t…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Aug 3, 2009 to Sole Proprietor vs LLC? What do you do?

11 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Mark J Sciscenti

"Samantha, Looking into this reference. I learned about it a while ago, but with so m…"

Mark J Sciscenti replied Aug 3, 2009 to Is Chocolate Healthy? II

11 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Kristina

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc