The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Brad Churchill's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Activity

"Mimi; I'm curious to know how many hours a week you work?  Is your presence required…"

Brad Churchill replied Feb 14, 2012 to How does one make a living in the chocolate business?

17 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"Sebastian;   If I host a course, will you be a guest speaker? ;-)   Cheers Brad"

Brad Churchill replied Feb 12, 2012 to NYC area chocolate class (bean to bar)

10 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Steven J

"Ben;   If you have release marks, you're not letting the chocolate cool long enough.…"

Brad Churchill replied Feb 11, 2012 to Cleaning Chocolate Molds

80 Sep 22
Reply by david ghobril

"The plastic has already been invented and is currently used in the Chocolate Industr…"

Brad Churchill replied Feb 11, 2012 to Cleaning Chocolate Molds

80 Sep 22
Reply by david ghobril

"Jessica; I could be at my shop all day if I wanted to be.  What's important to learn…"

Brad Churchill replied Feb 8, 2012 to How does one make a living in the chocolate business?

17 Mar 4, 2012

"1.  Drill it into your brain that business is about one thing:  money.  Business is…"

Brad Churchill replied Feb 4, 2012 to How does one make a living in the chocolate business?

17 Mar 4, 2012

"Hey Sebastian, FYI: my conche/refiners go right from nibs and granulated sugar to ch…"

Brad Churchill replied Jan 27, 2012 to Looking to learn how to make chocolate - bean to bar process

16 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by ramya

"The Science of Chocolate is a good book for sure.  So is Cocoa Chocolate & Confe…"

Brad Churchill replied Jan 26, 2012 to Looking to learn how to make chocolate - bean to bar process

16 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by ramya

"A POUND of chocolate per day??? Wow.... Chloe either has the metabolism of a mouse,…"

Brad Churchill replied Jan 3, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

"Keith; Thanks for the feedback.  At this time we don't ship anywhere outside of Calg…"

Brad Churchill replied Jan 3, 2012 to Chocolatiers = Re-melters?

147 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Ramon Recalde

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge