The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Brad Churchill's Discussions (477)

Discussions Replied To (446) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Kerry, but PGPR and ammonium phosphatide are different.  One uses castor bean…"

Brad Churchill replied May 29, 2011 to Lecithin substitute

17 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Ice Blocks!

"Some milk chocolate recipes require a lubricant like lecithin as well - especially i…"

Brad Churchill replied May 28, 2011 to Lecithin substitute

17 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Ice Blocks!

"Interesting article.    Does anyone know if ammonium phosphatide is approved for use…"

Brad Churchill replied May 27, 2011 to Lecithin substitute

17 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Ice Blocks!

"Harry;   You're partially correct.  There IS a lot of poorly constructed equipment t…"

Brad Churchill replied May 26, 2011 to cacao cucina

28 Jul 10
Reply by Mark Allan

"Based on my personal experience with equipment in the chocolate industry, the quotes…"

Brad Churchill replied May 24, 2011 to cacao cucina

28 Jul 10
Reply by Mark Allan

"When I first started making chocolate in my home in 2005, I used a small version of…"

Brad Churchill replied May 16, 2011 to Santha Melangeurs

18 Mar 11
Reply by Madeleine Siegel

"16 grams is pretty big!  Once it's dipped in chocolate and rolled in a coating you'r…"

Brad Churchill replied Apr 13, 2011 to Cool Tool: Chocoflex Spherical Truffle Mold

76 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Cooper

"We ordered 5 to start with, and just ordered another 5.  We don't use them for our g…"

Brad Churchill replied Apr 12, 2011 to Cool Tool: Chocoflex Spherical Truffle Mold

76 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Cooper

"If you are going to be working with chocolate on an ongoing basis (ie all day), then…"

Brad Churchill replied Apr 11, 2011 to Mol d'Art 6 kg Chocolate Tempering Machine

12 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Ankur Bhargava

"I'm surprised nobody has asked this question:  Why do you want to?  Can you provide…"

Brad Churchill replied Mar 21, 2011 to Machine to Measure Cocoa Power Fat Content

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by mark pennington

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge