The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Brad Churchill's Discussions (480)

Discussions Replied To (450) Replies Latest Activity

"Louise; Cornstarch is balanced between the ratio of milk and sugar and liquor.  Mor…"

Brad Churchill replied Jan 14 to Chocolate Drinking Machine Recommendations

48 Feb 4
Reply by Louise O' Brien

"Clay and Sebastian;   Why re-invent the wheel here?  I'm sure that there is some typ…"

Brad Churchill replied Jan 11 to Group Review - Fortunato #4

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Nicholas Whebell

"Well done video.  Your Santas look great.   I also saw some clips of snowmen, and wa…"

Brad Churchill replied Dec 14, 2013 to How Are You Making These Holidays Special with Chocolate?

26 Mar 5
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"I agree with Andrea."

Brad Churchill replied Nov 26, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

"$150,000 at least"

Brad Churchill replied Nov 25, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

"How much are they asking per ton? Can you get photos of the beans? Is it possible to…"

Brad Churchill replied Nov 18, 2013 to Stuck with Cocao Beans

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by John M Rossini

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you can't afford the equipment for a sma…"

Brad Churchill replied Nov 18, 2013 to Custom made chocolate by large Chocolate Manufacturers?

6 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"You are not tempering your chocolate correctly. It probably looks wickedly shiny and…"

Brad Churchill replied Nov 18, 2013 to gritty chocolate

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Chef Harold

"Bummer.  It sounds like you have a "Friday" machine. Keep in mind that the machine…"

Brad Churchill replied Nov 1, 2013 to Problems with tempering in new Savage Bro. machine

13 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by mduncan

"I have two savage machines and make about 450 bars a day by hand.  I NEVER use seed…"

Brad Churchill replied Nov 1, 2013 to Problems with tempering in new Savage Bro. machine

13 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by mduncan

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge