The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Brad Churchill's Discussions (477)

Discussions Replied To (445) Replies Latest Activity

"Regarding Salmonella and cocoa beans, please see the following link. It refers to pa…"

Brad Churchill replied Jul 4, 2009 to Has anyone heard of xocai the healthy chocolate

16 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Samantha; You were so busy unneccessarily defending yourself, you forgot to add in…"

Brad Churchill replied Jul 3, 2009 to Has anyone heard of xocai the healthy chocolate

16 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Samantha; This is EXACTLY what a forum like this is for! You finally got it! Thank…"

Brad Churchill replied Jul 2, 2009 to Has anyone heard of xocai the healthy chocolate

16 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"You're exactly correct that pathogens such as Ecoli and Salmonella are also rampant…"

Brad Churchill replied Jul 2, 2009 to Has anyone heard of xocai the healthy chocolate

16 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Samantha; Thanks for the information. I'm not trying to scare people at all. Salmon…"

Brad Churchill replied Jul 1, 2009 to Has anyone heard of xocai the healthy chocolate

16 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Melissa; You seem very "matter of fact" knowledgeable about xocia... Given that we…"

Brad Churchill replied Jul 1, 2009 to Has anyone heard of xocai the healthy chocolate

16 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Clay; Here Here! I hate office politics too. (and gossip). It's also a big reason w…"

Brad Churchill replied Jun 26, 2009 to Women and Chocolate

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Ilana

"Andrea, I meant no offence at all. In fact if you re-read my post above, you will s…"

Brad Churchill replied Jun 26, 2009 to Women and Chocolate

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Ilana

"Over the years I've had the opportunity to work with men and women in many different…"

Brad Churchill replied Jun 25, 2009 to Women and Chocolate

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Ilana

"For Sure Don't use lecithin."

Brad Churchill replied Jun 15, 2009 to Chocolate Fountain

8 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Ilana

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on: