The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Alan McClure's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"No. Bean-to-bar requires roasting, winnowing, and grinding the cocoa beans. starting…"

Alan McClure replied Jul 16, 2008 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"Thanks. Luckily I own it already."

Alan McClure replied Jul 4, 2008 to Porcelana Cacao The best Cacao in the world?

32 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Casey

"Brady, What is the title of the book? Sounds like it might need reading. Alan"

Alan McClure replied Jul 4, 2008 to Porcelana Cacao The best Cacao in the world?

32 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Casey

"Hi Brady, That Forastero type with white cotyledons is apparently the Brazilian cat…"

Alan McClure replied Jul 3, 2008 to Porcelana Cacao The best Cacao in the world?

32 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Casey

"Hi Brady, I saw Art quite a bit, but never made it to his booth unfortunately. As…"

Alan McClure replied Jul 2, 2008 to Porcelana Cacao The best Cacao in the world?

32 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Casey

"Hans, All of the Porcelana fruit that I saw at the estacion had this nipple, but so…"

Alan McClure replied Jul 1, 2008 to Porcelana Cacao The best Cacao in the world?

32 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Casey

"The pulp around the seeds is white. The seeds, when cut, are anywhere from pure whit…"

Alan McClure replied Jun 30, 2008 to Porcelana Cacao The best Cacao in the world?

32 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Casey

"Hi Brady, My cocoa butter, when I use it, is also pressed here at the Patric Chocol…"

Alan McClure replied Jun 30, 2008 to Comparing the styles of Chocolate Makers

15 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Alan McClure

"Steve DeVries was roasting organic cocoa beans prior to the existence of Theo, and s…"

Alan McClure replied Jun 30, 2008 to Cocoa butter and cocoa solids

75 Jan 29
Reply by Jonathan Edelson

"For what it is worth, I saw a video online about ESC that included a trip through th…"

Alan McClure replied May 23, 2008 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc