The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Alan McClure's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Theo, Which edition of the book are you looking at, and what page please. Best, A…"

Alan McClure replied May 8, 2008 to Domori- are they bean to bar?

12 May 1, 2009
Reply by david castellan

"Hi Clay, I think that the "send message" link is only there for one's friends. For…"

Alan McClure replied May 4, 2008 to Free Bean to Bar chocolate in exchange for critique

8 May 6, 2008
Reply by ChocoFiles

"Also, if you haven't read "The Genetic Diversity of Cacao and its Utilization" by Ba…"

Alan McClure replied Apr 24, 2008 to Reclassification of cacao varieties?

33 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Hi All, Just adding to what Clay has said, there is a paper in a journal called Tro…"

Alan McClure replied Apr 24, 2008 to Reclassification of cacao varieties?

33 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

"It depends upon the genetics of the cacao. Some cacaos, such as some Criollo-type po…"

Alan McClure replied Apr 24, 2008 to Caffeine and theobromine

1 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Alan McClure

"Hi Cybele, Good catch. The website isn't clear about that here: http://www.wilburch…"

Alan McClure replied Apr 23, 2008 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"I would think so. You could certainly e-mail Hal at Escazu and ask him this very que…"

Alan McClure replied Apr 23, 2008 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"Thank you Theo for taking care of that! I have edited and fixed some--of my--typos,…"

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"Thanks Clay, and everyone else. Well, maybe in order to create as much awareness of…"

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"Thanks, I see that now. Well, hopefully the additional ones that we come up with her…"

Alan McClure replied Apr 22, 2008 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge