The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Madeleine Siegel's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Tao,  Their # is (828) 855-1895. (The first bad sign is that the number's hard t…"

Madeleine Siegel replied Mar 11 to Santha Melangeurs

18 Mar 11
Reply by Madeleine Siegel

"Hi Tao,  The same happened with my Santha when I bought it a year ago. The sound was…"

Madeleine Siegel replied Mar 9 to Santha Melangeurs

18 Mar 11

"Hello Giff,  Just visited your website- love it! what a great cacao story! Could you…"

Madeleine Siegel replied Dec 1, 2013 to sourcing organic/fair trade/criollo or trinitario beans

8 Jan 2
Reply by Sebastian

"Thanks, Milford! I know chocolate alchemy well and it's a great site. I'm just tryin…"

Madeleine Siegel replied Nov 30, 2013 to sourcing organic/fair trade/criollo or trinitario beans

8 Jan 2
Reply by Sebastian

"Hi Ben! I have replaced the belt once. Next time I'll go for fiberglass- thanks! I…"

Madeleine Siegel replied Oct 4, 2013 to Santha Melangeurs

18 Mar 11

"Hi Brad, (If you're still there!) Do you have any recommendations for a replacement…"

Madeleine Siegel replied Oct 3, 2013 to Santha Melangeurs

18 Mar 11

"Thanks Ben! I appreciate it."

Madeleine Siegel replied Sep 30, 2013 to Upgrade from Champion Juicer for making cocoa liquor

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"Thanks, Clay. Awesome."

Madeleine Siegel replied Sep 30, 2013 to Upgrade from Champion Juicer for making cocoa liquor

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"Thank-you both! Ben- Do you know if the newer model is called PN2? If so, I will pro…"

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"I think the realistic next step will be a chocolate batch size of 60 pounds. As for…"

Madeleine Siegel replied Sep 28, 2013 to Upgrade from Champion Juicer for making cocoa liquor

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge