The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Debra, I had to check and make sure about the indoor temperature. I am heatin…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 25, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

"OK, more troubles this week! I have tried to temper Manjari THREE times already with…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 25, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011

"Thanks Melanie, I am glad to hear that it can be done. I think the mistake I am maki…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 21, 2011 to Dipping cold centers

20 Oct 21, 2011

"Nino, I thought I should just let all of you know that I found a place in Midrand th…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 18, 2011 to Dipping cold centers

20 Oct 21, 2011

"Thanks Kerry, We will be contacting all these people and find out how much it will c…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 14, 2011 to Dipping cold centers

20 Oct 21, 2011

"Thanks Debra, I also thought ganache is the best idea. I will not even have to strai…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 14, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011

"Sorry, but one more thing. I sit with chocolate that must have overheated and my bat…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 14, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011

"Thanks Nino, I will keep that in mind. To be honest I could only find Barco and Choc…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 14, 2011 to Dipping cold centers

20 Oct 21, 2011

"Thanks Debra, maybe that is the mistake I am making. I try and temper just enough be…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 13, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011

"OK, so now I still have problems. I am tempering the Valrohna Manjari, Guanaja and J…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 13, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge