The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Can your chocolate be too shiny? I am asking this because I have tempered some choco…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 5, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

"I'm sorry I still don't have photos to show you (I have no clue how to get them in f…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Oct 2, 2011 to Molds

9 Dec 20, 2011

"Ruth, thanks for your reply, you might be right. As soon as I have photos I post the…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Sep 30, 2011 to Molds

9 Dec 20, 2011

"I can answer myself here! My thermometer's battery was flat and I was to thick to re…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Sep 29, 2011 to Suddenly having trouble with tempering again

1 Sep 29, 2011

"Thought I will just thank you Brad. My thermometer WAS wrong, I was idiot enough not…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Sep 29, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011

"Thanks Clay. I am not successful in trying to get you clear photos. I do not have a…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Sep 29, 2011 to Molds

9 Dec 20, 2011

"Thank you for your detailed answer. This is what is so great about Chocolate Life, y…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Sep 29, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011

"Thanks"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Sep 28, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011

"Thanks Debra, will do"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Sep 28, 2011 to Help!! Is my thermometer wrong?

29 Oct 25, 2011

"Thanks, I aspire to professional, but I am afraid I am still very much an amateur as…"

Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis replied Sep 28, 2011 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.