The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Langdon Stevenson's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Frank,   Your lack of sympathy for, and understanding of poor cash crop farmers (and…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Dec 29, 2010 to Is there such a thing as GREAT Fair Trade chocolate?

10 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Casey

""I wasn't arguing the amount or intensity of the flavor of a cocoa butter, just that…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Dec 22, 2010 to Cocoa butter and cocoa solids

75 Jan 29
Reply by Jonathan Edelson

""I was pointing out that cocoa butter does have flavor."Even so, Clay, x amount of c…"

75 Jan 29

"Glad you found my reply useful. I call the part of the cacao nib that isn't fat "non…"

75 Jan 29

"Lowe asked: "my current understanding is that there is some debate about whether or…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Dec 21, 2010 to Dark Chocolate and migraines, some thoughts

12 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Nat

"Lowe, in the linked thread about migraines, Clay said that "Cocoa butter has more th…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Dec 21, 2010 to Cocoa butter and cocoa solids

75 Jan 29

"Hi Alan Sounds like you have a good project going there. We would be interested to…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jun 6, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Lol - I can tell you the result of that study right now (not pretty at all). Sadly…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Apr 1, 2009 to Is Taxing Chocolate A Good Way to Help Fight Obesity?

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"Hi Jesse Welcome to the group. I would be interested to hear any comments you have…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Apr 1, 2009 to Small time cacao and fruit grower in Costa Rica

2 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Langdon Stevenson

"As noted in other replies here chocolate isn't "the problem". People putting too muc…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Mar 23, 2009 to Is Taxing Chocolate A Good Way to Help Fight Obesity?

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jeff

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.