The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Langdon Stevenson's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"PS - I note in the Hershey thread that you mentioned extracting cocoa butter, we are…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Feb 17, 2009 to Source of Small Scale Cacao Processing Equipments

25 Jun 20
Reply by Andrés Jara

"Hi Ernesto, This sounds like a really exciting project. Love to hear more details a…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Feb 17, 2009 to Source of Small Scale Cacao Processing Equipments

25 Jun 20
Reply by Andrés Jara

"I think you have highlighted my point nicely Gwen. Joseph Schmidt got his golden han…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Feb 12, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"Gwen, what you are suggesting is a lame excuse for Hershey. Scharffen Berger were a…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Feb 11, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"Sigh, that's a sad development, but not unexpected. Given the way large corporates w…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 29, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"As Devil said, I think that you are going to find it very hard (if not impossible) t…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 23, 2009 to Valrhona Carre Guanaja Pieces

3 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Rich

"I have never been a fan of pairing wine and chocolate personally, but I made a disco…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 21, 2009 to wine pairing

5 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Tom

"Duffy, I agree that we will find the farmers, as you say, we are looking for them.…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 14, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Duffy, Sam and I have spent a fair bit of time researching this issue over the y…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 14, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

""It's just too weird to seriously consider M&Ms - whatever flavor - a premium ch…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 13, 2009 to WSJ: Premium Chocolate Holds Steady in Tough Economy

5 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Dove Chocolatier

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge