The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Langdon Stevenson's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Duffy, My guess is that the biggest threat this system will face is the people o…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 13, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Clay, I don't think that it should cost a lot of money to operate a system like…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 13, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Sarah, The practice of open book accounting is fairly simple: you make your fina…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 13, 2009 to open book accounting

2 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"I agree with Duffy on this issue Eric. What you have just done (post some informati…"

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Steve, Your comments above made me remember an incident with a Japanese exchange…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 12, 2009 to Is like or dislike for dark chocolate genetically determined?

4 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Steve Parker, M.D.

"Interesting thought Clay. If we manage to make it to Bolivia, then perhaps we could…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 11, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Clay, I will post a couple of replies as there are a few issues to address in you…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 11, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi James, I tend to ignore the other players in the chain as many of us are first wo…"

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Devil, I just re-read my last reply and think it may sound a bit abrupt. Just wan…"

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Duffy, This idea of "incidental" assessment of cocoa farms is an interesting one…"

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge