The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Langdon Stevenson's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jim, You have blown me away once again with you scope of vision. To elaborate as…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 11, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Devil, The nice thing about the top down system is that the middlemen don't actu…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 11, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Devil, You may well be right about the 100%, in which case top down becomes even be…"

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Jim, Firstly, thank you for sharing your story. Taking what you have said at face v…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 10, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"The place on the top of Sam and my list of destinations is probably Bougainville Isl…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 7, 2009 to Travel Planning - Where Would YOU Like to Go?

6 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Very reasonable additions Clay."

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 5, 2009 to The Fine Art of Chocolate ... Criticism

17 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by James Cary

"Clay, I think that you have missed the point that I was making about wine reviewing.…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 5, 2009 to The Fine Art of Chocolate ... Criticism

17 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by James Cary

"Gwen, you wrote: "Miserable people publish scathing reviews" It sounds like you ha…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 4, 2009 to The Fine Art of Chocolate ... Criticism

17 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by James Cary

"Gwen, an entire industry exists around the world providing product review and commen…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Jan 4, 2009 to The Fine Art of Chocolate ... Criticism

17 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by James Cary

"Sounds like the concept of a "lifetime" subscription is the main problem then. Talk…"

Langdon Stevenson replied Dec 27, 2008 to Any Chocolatier lifetime subscribers reading?

10 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by mls

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge