The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

The Chocolate Tourist's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh my goodness Gerry, that sounds amazing! I'm so impressed and intrigued. If I ever…"

The Chocolate Tourist replied Jul 3 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

147 Aug 5
Reply by Gabriel

"This is really a fascinating conversation, and the idea of a $100 chocolate bar intr…"

The Chocolate Tourist replied May 28 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

79 7 hours ago
Reply by ChocoFiles

"Nate, welcome to The Chocolate Life! There are quite a number of LA chocolatiers - y…"

The Chocolate Tourist replied May 16 to A new venture

2 May 17
Reply by Louwegi

"I believe it!"

The Chocolate Tourist replied May 9 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

147 Aug 5
Reply by Gabriel

"This thread is truly inspiring. I can see I have a lot of tasting to do. Thanks ever…"

The Chocolate Tourist replied May 9 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

147 Aug 5
Reply by Gabriel

"Dirke! That is awesome! I love this stuff - it's so true of the way chocolate works,…"

The Chocolate Tourist replied Apr 23 to Chocolate Love: what first drew you to a life saturated with chocolate?

3 May 17
Reply by José Crespo

"I love ginger and chocolate! The first time I tried it was weird, but interesting -…"

The Chocolate Tourist replied Feb 26 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

147 Aug 5
Reply by Gabriel

"I have a running theory that chocolate goes with everything, but some of these combi…"

The Chocolate Tourist replied Feb 24 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

147 Aug 5
Reply by Gabriel

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge