The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Andre Costa's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Saw this on a greeting card a while back: "Screw love! I want to fall in chocolate!""

Andre Costa replied Oct 19, 2009 to Searching for quotes/anecdotes/myths/poems about chocolate

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Jamie Jeffries

"Although you asked Lana, let me chime in. I've taken the Ecole online class this yea…"

Andre Costa replied Oct 15, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"And it is amazing you don't have a well established training facility in your area,…"

Andre Costa replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Decoration I am not talking about showpieces. I am talking about different technique…"

Andre Costa replied Sep 28, 2009 to Chocolate Technique: What would you like to learn more about?

29 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Maja Zorga Dulmin

"Hi Mark. Actually that was the first thing I did; then I thought I would have too mu…"

Andre Costa replied Sep 23, 2009 to Chocolate Stores in San Francisco

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

"Diana, My shell is usually very thin, which is something I am quite proud of...lol…"

Andre Costa replied Sep 22, 2009 to Chocolate will not release from the mold

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

"Brendan. Thank you for the explanation. Very helpful. I will see what changes I nee…"

Andre Costa replied Sep 22, 2009 to Chocolate will not release from the mold

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

"True! Ideally I would split myself in two and work in the kitchen and work in the fr…"

Andre Costa replied Sep 18, 2009 to How small can a small shop be?

21 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

"I believe my point was that if they have done a local research and found out that no…"

Andre Costa replied Sep 18, 2009 to Is there such a thing as a "true chocolatier"?

12 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Liz Donner

"How do they back up their "true chocolatier" approach? What do they do that makes th…"

Andre Costa replied Sep 17, 2009 to Is there such a thing as a "true chocolatier"?

12 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Liz Donner

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.