The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jeff's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh its happening....damn things are flying off the shelves again... I will be do…"

Jeff replied Oct 13, 2009 to The Holidays Are Upon Us - What Are YOU Making Special This Year?

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"Since the inception of my company I have grown all of my own berries for my chocolat…"

Jeff replied Sep 18, 2009 to What do you make/grow/do by youself?

9 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Ilana

"I figured as much hey cybele....we made a new bar and I thought of you...its calle…"

Jeff replied Aug 17, 2009 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"andrea, it is not on our website for a reason. we just started it and have only slo…"

Jeff replied Aug 14, 2009 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"you can add us to the list. we have made 4 outstanding chocolates from beans from ve…"

Jeff replied Aug 14, 2009 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"with easter now long past and mothers day out the door I am appalled that i still am…"

Jeff replied May 29, 2009 to Interesting Product/Business Ideas in the Current Economy

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"Marroquin is a great company. BUT...you have to buy a pallet. 2000lbs of corn syrup…"

Jeff replied Apr 21, 2009 to Corn Syrup

34 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Robert Shea

"Not to belabor the point that my krewe and I might have issues.... "Mommy Dearest C…"

Jeff replied Apr 21, 2009 to What are YOU Making Special for Mother's Day - And Special Offers for ChocolateLife members

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Robert Shea

"I like your style........."

Jeff replied Apr 2, 2009 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

"they are cool.... shall we do the sacrificial lambs next?"

Jeff replied Apr 2, 2009 to Calling all Chocolatiers: What are YOU Making Special for Easter This Year?

60 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.