The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Kerry's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll let you know when the party going to happen! I've got the unit up north here wi…"

Kerry replied Oct 16, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"I love my infrared laser thermometers too. Never have a dirty thermometer again - un…"

Kerry replied Oct 15, 2009 to Temper, temper!

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Kerry

"my website is www.thechocolatedoctor.ca - just send me an e-mail at kerry-at-thechoc…"

Kerry replied Oct 15, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"I realize that it's a little off topic here - but I have produced a series of educat…"

Kerry replied Oct 15, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Bacon distilled in booze? I just got a new still - I'm getting it cleaned up now, b…"

Kerry replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Sounds like a perfect plan!"

Kerry replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Of course you could always get a bunch of people together and invite Brian and I out…"

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Thanks Darren."

Kerry replied Oct 12, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"The plan is Buffalo - we haven't any dates organized yet - still in the development…"

Kerry replied Oct 11, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"If you know that your panned nuts will be eaten within a short period of time - then…"

Kerry replied Sep 14, 2009 to chocolate panning

1 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Kerry

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc