The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Kerry's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"I love my infrared laser thermometers too. Never have a dirty thermometer again - un…"

Kerry replied Oct 15, 2009 to Temper, temper!

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Kerry

"my website is www.thechocolatedoctor.ca - just send me an e-mail at kerry-at-thechoc…"

Kerry replied Oct 15, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"I realize that it's a little off topic here - but I have produced a series of educat…"

Kerry replied Oct 15, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Bacon distilled in booze? I just got a new still - I'm getting it cleaned up now, b…"

Kerry replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Sounds like a perfect plan!"

Kerry replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Of course you could always get a bunch of people together and invite Brian and I out…"

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Thanks Darren."

Kerry replied Oct 12, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"The plan is Buffalo - we haven't any dates organized yet - still in the development…"

Kerry replied Oct 11, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"If you know that your panned nuts will be eaten within a short period of time - then…"

Kerry replied Sep 14, 2009 to chocolate panning

1 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Kerry

"Clay, I think the pictures have been lost from the demo that shows the item my hubby…"

Kerry replied Jun 21, 2009 to Basics for Panning Chocolates

7 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Ashish Kumar Mishra

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc